1.GENERAL TERMS (IDENTIFICATION)
This website is owned, maintained, and operated by Urban Cowork Airport, located at Terminal 2 Pre-boarding /Check-in E, at Guarulhos Internacional Airport (GRU/SP).
All personal information relating to customers or visitors who use this platform will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law of 23 de abril de 2014 (Lei n.º 12.965/14). The personal information collected may include your name, email, cell phone and/or telephone number, identification and payment document number, address and/or others.
Use of the website presupposes acceptance of this privacy agreement. The Urban Airport staff reserves the right to change this agreement without prior notice.
The Urban Airport may send a newsletter via the email provided, at non-regular intervals, at the discretion of the company. If the website user prefers, they can browse anonymously, so that their actions are not identified by cookies or beacons.
2.1 COOKIE DOUBLE CLICK DARK
2.2 COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to Anti-Virus program tools.
However, this may change the way you interact with our website and/or other websites.
3. CONTACT AND SUPPORT:
3.1 TALK TO US
– In the main menu or in the footer of the website urbanairport.com.br the user will find the customer service form to fill in their details and send a message, with up to 24 hours to receive a response via email or telephone.
3.2 OTHER COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
– (a) Telephone: +55 (11) 2445-2840 / +55 (11) 97306-3735, (b) Email: email@example.com (c) Urban Cowork Airport, adress: Terminal 2 Pre-boarding / Check-In E, at the Guarulhos Internacional Airport (GRU/SP).
4. PURCHASE AND DELIVERY– GENERAL CONDITIONS
The acquisition of cards and other services implies acceptance and expressly declares to be in agreement and not have any restrictions to the terms of purchase, delivery and use of the Lounge Card and the platform.
4.1 EFFECTING THE PURCHASE OF THE LOUNGE CARD
Before finishing the purchase, the user must pay attention to the following information:
- Description off all services included in the chosen option;
- Number of people selected for access to the Lounge;
- Value of the purchase made;
- Lounge Card validity;
- Purchase details (payment and personal);
- Selection or not of the *Concierge service option with their respective information.
*Additional and optional service for Urban Cowork Airport customers. Dates and times provided at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for incorrect data provided and we reserve the right to refuse refunds in the event of a change in arrival date and time.
4.2 PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Access to the Lounge is subject to effective payment of the amount and presentation of the Lounge Card (sent to the email used in registration at the time of purchase) and identification document used in registration (CPF for Brazilians and Passport for foreigners). Payment can be made via Credit Card under VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS, HIPERCARD AND ELO.
4.3 DELIVERY AND RECEIPT OF THE LOUNGE CARD
Lounge Cards purchased through the website will be sent in electronic format to the email indicated by the buyer, as soon as payment is approved.
- Mandatory checking: The customer or person responsible for receiving the Lounge Card must check all the details in the document and in case of any data or purchase errors, the customer may report the fact on the Urban Cowork Airport Service channels.
(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Telephone number: +55 (11) 2445-2840 / +55 (11) 97306-3735).
5.1 CANCELLATION OF PURCHASE BY URBAN COWORK AIRPORT
Urban Cowork Airport reserves the right to cancel purchases in special cases, such as:
- Non-approval of the purchase by the credit or debit card administrator;
- Data does not match or lack of data. If the data provided by the user is not confirmed, the user will receive a cancellation notice and may contact us to provide new data or even change the data already sent. If the customer does not return contact and confirm the information, the purchase will be cancelled.
5.2. USER CANCELLATION
- After confirmation of purchase, it is not possible to request cancellation and refund of the amount.
- In case of non-attendance, there will be no refund of the amount paid;
- There is no partial cancellation of the purchase;
- When contracting the Concierge service, if the client is not present on the date and time of the location informed, there will be no refund of the amount paid;
- The Lounge Card is nominal and non-transferable;
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Urban Cowork reserves the right not to refund the amount paid if the date or time for the Concierge service or Lounge Cards are out of expiry date;
- Each Lounge Card can only be used for one entry, that is, the customer must use their Card once. Non-cumulative product;
- Subject to availability/room capacity.